5 Simple Tips to Meet Your Business Goals During the Holiday SeasonOct 04, 2021
The holidays can be a fun and exciting time but also a trying time for a business owner. You’ll find that you are being pulled in more directions than normal. But, the good news is that this happens every single year, so as a business owner you can plan in advance for this issue and make the most of it.
* Adjust Your Calendar – You’re simply not going to be able to keep up the same schedule during the holidays as you normally do. It doesn’t even matter if you’re the celebrating kind or not; everyone else is, and they will. Businesses will close, delivery schedules will change, and everyone will get busier. Be prepared by adjusting your calendar to note these changes.
* Be Realistic – You’re not superman or superwoman. You need down time, and you need to be realistic about how much time things really take. Traffic might be worse; it may take an hour longer to just get out of Walmart.
* Schedule in Everything – You should do this all the time, but it’s even more important now. Whether it’s lunch with the husband, a spa date with your best friend, or picking up the kids from soccer practice, you should put it in the schedule. That way, you can see at a glance what you’re going to do today and the coming weeks and months.
* Plan Ahead – The way people succeed is through a plan. If you don’t make plans, as they say, you are planning to fail. You’re going to succeed so you’re going to make a plan in advance for how you’ll deal with the holidays, what promotions you’ll have, and what your goals are.
* Go Minimalistic – When it comes to clothing for parties during the holidays, whether business or personal, go minimalistic. Choose classic lines and classic colors and items that can mix and match so you can wear just a couple items to many events with slight changes.
To help yourself and your business even more, grab your copy of our FREE Holiday Hustle Mini Marketing Kit OR check out our HUGE Holiday Hustle Toolkit - it's loaded with everything you need to increase your sales, including step-by-step planners, tons of useful tips, templates, images, and more!
With our toolkit, you can keep stress to a minimum while actually enjoying the holiday season. And the best part - it's on sale! Get yours now and get ready for an amazing holiday season.
Love this post? Share it on Pinterest!
Join Julie & Jess in their amazing Facebook Group Get Socially Inclined, where you get the tools, learn the skills, and find the motivation you need to CRUSH it! And best of all it's FREE!
Want a whole TOOLBOX full of great business-building resources?
Click here to sign up to get access and join our mailing list to receive the latest and greatest news, tools, tips, and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.