* Fill Out Profiles Fully Anyplace you can put a profile, ensure that youve filled it out all the way. Include all the images you can, and information that is needed to give people enough information about you and your business.
* Provide Top-Notch Customer Service When you provide the best service, youre going to inspire the best reviews and ratings. If you under promise and over deliver, people will be blown away and give great ratings and reviews.
* Dont Ignore Negative Reviews Its important to take any negative reviews and try to turn them into positive reviews. Phrase a response that is kind, generous, and helpful, and then also contact them privately to fix the issue.
* Check the Filters On some rating sites they have filters that try to prevent false reviews from coming through, but they also sometimes filter out correct and good reviews. Be sure to check those filters to ensure that the good ones are getting through.
* Ask Loyal Customers to Help When someone has purchased from you, you simply want to follow up with them and ask them to give you a review. Make it easy for them by giving them a link to the places you want them to leave a review.
* Ask Friends and Family to Help For some communities this is a rule breaker, so be careful and follow the TOS for any platform. But, if your friends and family can drop by and give good comments about you, that will help.
* Remove Obvious Spam The one exception to ignoring a bad review is when its obvious spam. The best course of action for spam is to simply delete it without comment and if possible block the person.
You can improve your ratings and reviews with just a little extra attention to the process. It will help immensely if you ask others for help to get more good reviews. Good reviews can bury the bad reviews. Also, you can turn bad reviews into good reviews by having a good response.
Need help with online reputation management? Click here for more information on what we can offer you!