Most marketing blunders can be traced directly to a lack of audience knowledge, and forgetting to put them first. Audiences and customers want to know what’s in it for them, and want to know that you get them. They don’t want to be confused by your message and feel unheard. Here are some famous marketing blunders that we can learn from.
Email marketing is very effective. Some people believe that email marketing is literally the most effective form of marketing that ever existed. But, you may be misusing this form of marketing if you’re not setting everything up right.
If you’re like most small business owners, you likely think that you can do your bookkeeping yourself without any knowledge. After all, there is software that will “do it for you,” and how hard can it be? But the truth is, this thought costs small business a lot of money each year and can even cost them their business.
When you sit down at the table to come to an agreement about a business issue, both parties will have to hammer out the details. Sometimes it starts with a contract, and sometimes it starts with nothing and is to work out a contract. Here are some ways you can ensure a more successful experience with any business negotiation you enter into.
Getting other people to follow your lead can seem like a daunting task, but in reality its all about psychology. If youre seen as an authority in your topic, and you are committed and consistent about getting a particular result, youll be able to influence all types of people to follow your lead.
* Be Committed Your passion about your niche shows through your actions. If you are willing to stick with people and listen to them, you can come up with solutions based on their problems and concerns and therefore be able to prove that commitment.
* Be Consistent Dont say one thing and do another; always be consistent in your words and actions. There is a saying, actions speak louder than words that is so important when you want other people to follow you. When people see that you walk your talk, theyll follow you anywhere.
* Give Back Always be a giver if you want to be able to persuade people. Most people are naturally repulsed by takers, but they love givers. If you can show how much of a giver you are in some tangible way, your audience will follow you anyplace.
* Collaborate When you come to any type of issue, make people feel as if theyre part of the process by asking for their input. Collaboration is the key to having people trust you and follow you.
* Provide Social Proof When other people give you compliments and testimonies that state your expertise, it will help people who dont know you yet trust you faster. You can do this via social media networks or in the form of testimonials on your website.
* Build Authority There are many ways you can build authority including writing a book, blogging, posting on LinkedIn, and doing interviews. You can also host webinars using Google Hangouts or Blab.im.
* Increase Your Likability Be a positive person who stands by their convictions and does what they say theyll do. When you do that, more people will like you and trust you. That will make it more likely that theyll follow your lead.
* Set a Time Limit When you want people to do something, the worst thing you can do is give them unlimited time to get it done. Always set a time limit for everything you want other people to do. It doesnt matter what it is; limit the amount of people who can participate and set a time limit.
When you have proof that you know what youre talking about, followers who will sing your praises, plus you are simply a likable person, youll get people to do what you want more than not. If you want people to follow your lead, be someone that people can be sure of and be proud of following.
Need help with online marketing? Click here for more information on the products and services we can offer you!
One of the hardest parts about working for yourself is the quest to find your first paying client. This is honestly one of the most difficult times in any business, and its where some people give up. They underestimate the time it will take to break that barrier. These tips will help you be one of the entrepreneurs who succeed.
Sometimes you just need to make some extra cash and make it fast. You already have products and/or services that you market to your audience and there is no time to come up with something new. So, how can you boost sales for quick cash without adding anything new or doing anything time-consuming?
Getting great ratings and reviews across your social media accounts like Yelp!, Amazon, and other locations is a great way to build your business. But, sometimes business owners need a little help knowing how to handle the review process to ensure great ratings and reviews. Here are some tips.
It can be difficult to get others to listen to your message sometimes. Some audiences are resistant and some just arent educated about the matter youre trying to explain.
There are many reasons why people dont get their point across - often its not listening, and sometimes its about not understanding the audience. You can make sure that you get your point across clearly and concisely every time by following these tips.
When youre trying to get clients it can be a frustrating journey. Sometimes youll talk to someone who seems perfect but they either dont get back with you, or they tell you they picked someone else. After all the work you do to qualify your clients, it can be a big let-down. But, there are ways you can get to yes that you may not have thought about.